WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify an individual (such as a name, address, phone number or email address) on its own, or in combination with any other information we might already have.
- We collect personal data (as defined above).
- We collect information to provide you with our products and/or services, information about our promotions and/or offers for administration of our business and our Website, and for the prevention/detection of crime.
- We only collect the information that we need or that would be useful to us in our quest to provide the best possible service to you.
- We take all reasonable steps to keep personal information secure.
- We only share data (a) where we are required by law; (b) where it’s necessary in order to provide our products or services to you; (c) with carefully selected partners who do work for us; or (d) (where necessary, subject to us having the right to do so) to offer products or services that we think might be of interest to you, or to tell you about our offers and/or promotions. Any third parties who receive personal data from us are required by their contract to treat your data as securely as we would, to only use it as instructed, and to allow us to check that they do this.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our Website or we otherwise collect your personal information, we collect the following types of data:
- details such as your name, address and email address as provided by you when you contact us, register for information, enter a competition, or place an order with us; and
- when you subscribed to our newsletter via our website, or made a booking enquiry or booking with us. All personal data that we receive from email or phone correspondence between us is your name, email address, contact number and any other data that you choose to share with us.
- information such as your computer’s IP address, the pages you visit and other information collected from cookies when you are browsing our Website. Please see our Cookies Policy for further information.
Some of the above information is collected and processed for the purpose of legal compliance, some to perform a contract with you, and some for the purposes of our legitimate business interests (subject to your rights), e.g. to analyse the use of our Website, products and services in order to continually improve them.
INFORMATION THAT WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER PEOPLE
We work closely with third parties who may collect personal information from you and pass it on to us. For example, where you have consented, we may receive your contact details from our business partners in order to tell you about our offers and promotions. Our staff and visitors to our restaurant may also give us emergency contact information as part of our emergency scenario planning. In addition, our staff may give us details of their dependants in relation to their employee benefits arrangements. We may also collect personal data relating to individual contacts at our suppliers and corporate customers and we will use such data for the purposes of maintaining and developing our relationships with such parties. Where this is the case the third party is responsible for obtaining the relevant consents from you to ensure you are happy with the ways in which your personal data will be used.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services and products to you. In addition, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- where you have consented, or where we are otherwise entitled to do so, we may provide you with information relating to our products or services which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS, etc) as well as by email]
- where necessary, to notify you about changes to our products, services or our Website;
- to administer our Website and our business and for internal operations;
- to keep our Website and our business safe and secure;
- to process any request you may have made; and
- to improve your customer experience, by ensuring that content is presented in the most effective manner.
If you do not want us to use your data to provide you with information relating to our products or services you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us at the time which we collect your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you have consented, we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, or our business partners, to contact you occasionally about products or services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you telephone, post, SMS as well as by e-mail.
If you wish to amend any of your marketing preferences with Bohemia House, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also opt out of receiving marketing emails from any third party by following the instructions outlined in the relevant communication.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about visitors to our Website our brewery, or our pubs.
If any of our businesses enter into a joint venture with, purchase or are sold to or merge with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to (a) comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; (b) enforce or apply our Website terms and conditions, https://www.bohemiahouse.london/website-terms-conditions and any other agreement; or (c) protect the rights, property, or safety of Bohemia House, its customers, clients, employees, contractors or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention, or where we have to carry out an internal investigation.
SECURITY, DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE OF THE EEA AND STORAGE
We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will only keep your information for as long as we reasonably require and, in any event, only for as long as Data Protection Legislation allows.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our Website will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You may find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Bookings via Collins
Our booking widget on our website is controlled by Collins, DesignMyNight, owned by Access UK Limited. We receive your name, contact number, email address and date of birth (optional). Credit card details used for bookings are not held by us, but are held in an encrypted system by Stripe, a secure payment system, which runs Collins Pay and Card Authentication. Therefore, neither Bohemia House nor Collins get access to the card details. These are securely stored in Stripe’s cloud. The card details are stored for up to 3 months by Stripe. Click here for more Information about Stripe.
When making a booking or enquiry via our booking widget on our website, you will be given the option to receive exclusive information and deals, from time to time. We will only contact you with marketing communications if you opt-in to this when using the widget.
When making an enquiry via email or over the phone, we add your provided contact details onto our central booking system. You will be given the choice whether to give marketing permissions or not.
Where we use your information to contact you, we may use MailChimp to manage those communications. By agreeing to receiving marketing communications from us, you consent to receive newsletters from us about offers and news that we think will be of interest to you.
Links on MailChimp and GDPR:
About the General Data Protection Regulation
About MailChimp, the EU/Swiss Privacy Shield, and the GDPR
We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for marketing or research purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the details set out below under ‘Contact Us’.
Should you have any queries or complaints in relation to how we use your information, please contact us via the details set out below under ‘Contac Us’. Should you wish to take any complaints or queries further, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office regarding such issues.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to see the information we hold about you and to ask us to: (a) make any changes to ensure that any information we hold about you is accurate and up to date; (b) erase or stop processing any information we hold about you where there is no longer a legal ground for us to hold it; or (c) in some cases, transfer any information we hold about you to a specified third party. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
CS clubs Ltd.
74 West End Lane
London NW6 2LX
Last edited: 25th February 2021